- Date: 28 Nov, 2015.
- Venue: Hotel Le Meridien, Mahabaleshwar.
- Dr Sunil Sathe. MD,DM (Card) a leading cardiologist of Pune
- Dr Mukund Penurkar. MD (Med), intensivist, diabelotogist. He is practicing in Kothrud & Warje area since 2005 who is attached to Shashwat, Sanjeevan and Krishna Hospital.
- Dr Rituparna Shinde.DNB (Card). He is an eminent cardiologist from Pune who is attached to medical institutions like Sanjeevan and Sahyadri Hospital.li>
- Dr. N. C. Ambekar MD. DM. (Nephro) a noted nephrologist in Pune
- There were around 60 physicians from Pune area to attend CME.
The CME was started by Dr. Penurkar by introducing the faculties & schedule of programme
First lecture was delivered by Dr. Sunil Sathe on hypertension and new insights & treatment of stroke & BP.
This was followed by Dr. Shinde, topics were dyslipidemia management in 2015 and beyond it & subtopics were high intensity statin therapy, statin pros –cons & trial supporting the use of Omega 3 fatty acid for high TG.
Some interesting topics like use of beta blocker, diuretics & calcium channel blockers in dialysis patients was furnished by Dr. Ambekar, noted nephrologist in Pune. It was followed by quiz competition.
Speakers were felicitated by giving mementoes.
Dr. Penurkar appraised the efforts taken by team Fidelity to make the event successful.